Comment on page
※This feature is not going to be included in the Open Alpha.
Nannda will be updated with more gaming elements.
The prophet NFT will be able to earn NDT by exploring stages.
The action previously described as “Deposit” in Nanda is now called “Quest”. NFT holders can select where to quest with Prophets, and the amount of tokens earned will vary accordingly.
- PlainsReward is 100% of $NDT Earning
- ForestReward is 80% of $NDT Earning
- CoastReward is 100% of $NDT Earning
- VolcanoReward is 120% of $NDT Earning
Life is added to the prophet as he/she quests. Life begins at 100 and gradually decreases as you quest depending on a stage. When the prophet's life falls below 50, the reward will be reduced according to the percentage of his/her life. The reward you receive will be life/50 compared to when your life is 100. e.g. The amount you receive with 0 life is 0 NDT)
Life is damaged every 24h from the start of the deposit.
- Plain 0 damage per day on average. Details are comingsoon.
- Forest1 damage per day on average. Lower limit 0 Upper limits 2
- Coast2 damage per day on average. Lower limit 0 upper limits 4
- Volcano4 damage per day on average. Lower limit 0 upper limits 8
※The life of the re-summoned prophet NFT will be 100.
If the prophet's Life is reduced to 0, the prophet will not be burned, but will not be able to remove Deposit.
The item that restores life is called Potion NFT and can restore the prophet's life during quest. The potion NFT is gone once it is used, and the $NDT required for each class is different, but same for any level. The each cost is as per the table below.
- 1 Recovery Potion: 1/125 NDT of Level 1 class Earning Power
- 3 Recovery Potion: 3/125 NDT of Level 1 class Earning Power
- 10 restorative potions: 9/125 NDT of Level 1 class Earning Power
- 30 restorative potion: 25/125 NDT of Level 1 class Earning Power
- 50 recovery potion: 40/125 NDT of Level 1 class Earning Power
- 100 recovery potion: 70/125 NDT of Level 1 class Earning Power